Example Fast Logs
- Tweak the HTML output exactly to your needs - display logs in a list format, table format, paragraphs, or any other way you like.
- The Fast Logs display and page buttons are fully customisable with CSS - dress everything up exactly how you want to fit in seamlessly with your site design!
- Auto-pagination is included; See those page buttons? They're automatic, and you can set how many to show and where to display them - maybe 4/5 along the bottom to keep things small and neat, or, show 20 in a row at the top to indicate a full range of entries.
- Choose how to sort your logs - newest on top or oldest on top, depending on your needs; Newest-first for a "latest news" setup, or, oldest-first for book chapters.
- Create "jump-to" anchor links elsewhere on your website to jump directly to the Fast Logs "page" you want to view. Just use the page number in your href query string; href="my-page.php?page=1".
Here's an example - Go To Page 2