Fast Logs ... display and manage your logs, notices and updates!
Fast Logs can be used to display and manage all manner of logs, notices and updates in a small or confined space on your website.
Auto-pagination (page numbering) and archiving included.
Can also be used on a larger scale, for example, to display chapters of a book, user-guide or manual (a page per chapter).
- Add, edit and delete log entries using a point-and-click interface
- See at-a-glance when entries were created and when they were last modified
- Search entries to easily find the one you want to edit
- Unpublish or publish logs to your website with the entry status toggle switch
- Set how many log entries to show per page
- Auto-sort entries from oldest-newest or newest-oldest
- Auto-pagination to navigate multiple pages in a small space
- Customisable with standard CSS - dress-up your log entries any way you like
Downloads are available when you view the full version of this website on a desktop computer.
You can grab the zipped download package from the top of the page. Just scroll up to the blinking download icon and give it a swift click.
The Fast Logs download pack comes with an example web page setup for reference, but you can see the installation page for more details.
Check out the back-end demo to see how easy it is to use, OR, see the front-end demo (below) for website integration ideas.
Tips and tricks ... it's also a front-end demo!
- You can set how many entries to show per page, which means you can also use it on a larger scale to display individual chapters of a book, manual or user guide (one per page).
- Or how about a place to record short news updates, latest offers or special deals for your visitors.
- Use it as a simple message board to post well-wishes and shout-outs to friends on your personal, school or college website.
- Fast Logs is a tool for managing log entries or news updates on your website.
Last updated: December 19th, 2018